Monday, April 7, 2008

We forgot March

So an entire month went by with no documentation or even small mention in the blog. Which is amazing since March held much excitement -- a week with my mom (Z's Gramma), a week at home with a SCARY fever, a 3 year appointment at Dr Berger's, an Easter celebration, and a third trip to Dr. Berger's office. Busy month.

At the moment I am at work with not a lot of time to expand on the above so I will give a few blurbs to try and help me remember March happenings and to expand on them at a later time...

1. Gramma does great potty training
2. 103 fever makes Z forget potty training
3. Z is 32 1/2 lbs and 38 1/4" tall -- 75% for both
4. Fergus is introduced to the Jost/Martin clan at Easter
5. Z has bad allergies in the spring - two years running now
6. Z gives me a look of betrayl and is too stunned to cry when he gets his "memmunization"

No comments:

Post a Comment