Friday, April 25, 2008

Does Z need a Chiropractor??

Nah...it is just a funny story. OK funny to me. It is actually an old story -- from last spring -- Z was just over 2 years old.

As I showed up to pick Zachary up from Ms. Carrie's, another parent was leaving with her daughter. We started to chat and she mentioned that something was wrong with Zachary's back. I asked did he fall or get hit and she said she didn't know he just was standing with his hands on his hips saying "My back hurts."

I waved good-bye and ran into Carrie's house to see what was going on with him. Carrie was just as perplexed. She said Zachary hadn't mentioned a thing about it and he seemed fine. Sure enough he was playing and seemed happy to see his mom. So we just left and I decided to let it go and keep an eye on it.

As I put him on the sidewalk to open the car door and get his seat ready, Zachary smiled at me put his hands on his hips and took a step back - then another step back - and another. He grinned even more and said "Backwards!"

No comments:

Post a Comment