Friday, April 25, 2008

Hard Working Munchkin

Some mornings Zachary has to go to work. His words. "I not go to Ms. Carries - I go to work." I understand where he gets that - I mean both Chad and I say that to him every morning. "Good-bye Zachary I have to go to work. Have a good day - I love you." Or something to that effect.

The crazier part of this is that Zachary actually thinks he has an office or "oppice" as he says. We have NO idea where it came from but everytime we drive by a particular mall he sees Dillards and says "Oh there is my oppice." He recognizes the same Dillards each time. What even crazier than that is that he will see other Dillards and say like a question - "That's not my oppice?" He actually recognizes the logo.

We are thinking maybe he will be the CEO of Dillards someday. Or his MiMi taught him the thrills of retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment