Friday, January 21, 2011

I am sure I am the only one that finds this funny but sharing anyway

We have had the flu in our house this week – Rylee got it Saturday, Zachary got it Monday, and Chad got it Wednesday. So Chad is the latest in quarantine because I can not get sick – I leave this weekend for a week for work.

At bedtime last night, I gather the kids at the foot of our bed and tell the kids:

“Wave, blow kisses, and say goodnight to Daddy from afar.”

Zachary turns to me, scrunches his faces and says “Why did you say that?? A Farr? He’s not a Farr – Emily and Stacie are Farrs. He is a Martin.”

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the Farr-reaching reference! (See, what I did there?). That's like the anecdote of the small child who called God "Howard"...as in "Our Father who art in heaven, Howard be thy name..."

    ReplyDelete