Thursday, July 23, 2009

Z Famous Quotes

While some of these make no sense (and they caused me to say "I am sorry what did you say?") they will certainly make you smile:


"God made waffles from Saturn."


"I am a Caucasian! I am a transformer!"

"Don't cut my toenails - they make me taller."

I saw Z near the bathroom and I yelled (which I seem to do often these days) "Zachary you need to wash your hands" to which he rightfully yelled back " I have to potty first!"

During the year we keep our Christmas tree in the attic and it is an ordeal to pull it down and put it up for storage. At the end of the holidays last year I told Z that it was time to take the Christmas tree down and corrected me "No mom it is time to put the Christmas tree up." He got me on a technicality.

NonAnimated shows are "People Shows"

Carbonated beverages are "Spicy"

Pointing to an RV "Look Mom an annidoe [sounds like antidote w/o the t] - they take lots of people everywhere well except the airport because they don't know how to get to the airport." EDITORS NOTE: Chad pointed out that he is trying to say Winnibago

After eating one of my mother's nasty no sugar, no white flour, lots of fiber muffins he was asked if he liked it to which he responded: "You get used to it."


As a firetruck goes by: "I hope they aren't going to my house. That would be bad." Followed by me saying "You are right that would be bad." To which he replies: "Don't worry Mom - I have a fireman hat and we have a hose. I'll take care of it."

3 comments:

  1. God made waffles from Saturn would be a great name for a band. Or on a T-Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stu - we'll have battle of the bands - God Made Waffles from Saturn vs. Blown Out Matches and the Ball Sacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I read your quotes of Z-isms, the more I love that kid of yours. He is so on MY wavelength. When is he coming over to play?

    ReplyDelete