Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Neurosis of a Mother

I realize that this blog is for us to mark the memories and little moments that we swear we'll never forget yet somehow manage to let slip through our brains but I wonder if ten years or twenty years we will truly remember the sweetness of our little boy and his daily comments and actions. I am stunned at how much I can love him and his father but I don't sense this diary of sorts can truly capture it. Each story or blurb we type here has meaning -- whether making us laugh or shocking us at his insight or just too darn cute not too share but when I re-read I feel like I can not convey properly the emotions and feelings behind it. So my amazing son and dahling husband know that you are loved beyond measure even though I can not find the words to truly tell you so. This fact could explain why my novel has never been published.

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't read my neurotic entry to my blog, "A Dozen Reasons Why I'm a Goob," you should. You'll forget your neuroses and wonder when I'm entering therapy. :oP

    ReplyDelete